Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected LSPD Corrupt Bio | Mohamed Anubis | 162763

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

3FROTO

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD

Name
: Mohamed Anubis
Nationality: Egypt
Place of Birth: Egypt
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: red
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: 1 on the left arm, 1 on the right arm, 1 big one on the back
Strengths: Good shooter, hardworking, Sneaky, Persuasive, Patient
Weakness: be angry so fast

Life Story: In 2000,In one of the popular suburbs of Egypt lived a man named Mohamed, who was living with his friends. He worked with his friends to get money, and he was the only one who was working alone. Mohamed's friends were selling drugs without me knowing. And they were well-known dealers, and they had relationships. One day, Mohamed was returning from work as usual. By chance, he saw his friends beating someone very violently, so Mohamed approached them to hear what was happening. Mohamed was shocked by what he heard. He heard that his friends were beating this person because he did not pay the drug money. Mohamed was very surprised, but with the passage of time and this site happened a lot, so he got used to this matter and started working with his friends, so his life changed. He moved from the life of the popular to the life of the rich and money, and lived happily with his friends and enjoyed the wealth for a while until suddenly he got his friends arrested and he stayed, so he took the money and fled to Los Santos.

Career Story:
When he immigrated to Los Santos, he found an opportunity to work in Sahp, so he worked there and got some promotions
And the upper post
Which anyone in the same circumstances wished for, and then he felt that he wanted to go to the city after he made a lot of relationships in the city, so he was nominated by one of his friends to go to the city, so he went to me and found another opportunity to work in the Los Santos police, and I worked in it and took after promotions until that I got something I hoped for, from high-level positions, and then I became famous for nostalgia, and now I'm here to be a bad cop.

Outcomes:
1-
Mohamed can let anyone into the prison to give him a tour or make him escape the prisoners if he Likes to ( Use the darknet With Flash Drive With a Virus, once per hour ).

2- Mohamed will take bribes up to 100k (and he can take the bribes in the shape Of weapons too ).

3- Mohamed can decide to drop or not investigate a case made against an officer using his position as IA if he thinks they are corrupt (corrupt people with a bio only, And he must know ICly they are corrupt)

4- Mohamed can do any criminal activity By himself Or with his Friends and family ( Without breaking any City Rules ).

5- While off duty Mohamed can hack the LSPD network and connect his radio and listen in for personal use as well as his family and friends Or sell the info if he wants.

6- Mohamed can buy or sell guns in anonymous places such as the black market to make money (not org weapons)

7- Mohamed can reduce or increase jail time sentence or remove a person off the wanted list or even let them walk free if he feels like it ( Only friends/family members or people he Likes / or people he hates)

8- Mohamed can torture, Interrogate or kill to gain information by using truth serum, (using /try cmd only )

9- Mohamed can smash bodycams off a person if he feels threatened ( Only /try 2 per situation )

10 - Mohamed can kill The person if he fails to smash bodycams off if he feels threatened to protect himself ( Without breaking any City Rules ).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom