Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jazmin_atya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2022
Time of violation
17:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJmX8nPhxk&ab_channel=AsdKis

VICTORR

Victor
Player
you gave me 5 seconds to get out of there, so I killed you. if you hadn't given me time, I wouldn't have killed you, but you gave me that right. also, in the rules of the game, if you give a person in your house 5 seconds and tell him to leave, he can kill you, this is in the rules of the game. please play the game according to the rules. two complaints have been filed on the same topic, please do not disturb the admins

ocsu88

Player
Player
you gave me 5 seconds to get out of there, so I killed you. if you hadn't given me time, I wouldn't have killed you, but you gave me that right. also, in the rules of the game, if you give a person in your house 5 seconds and tell him to leave, he can kill you, this is in the rules of the game. please play the game according to the rules. two complaints have been filed on the same topic, please do not disturb the admins
where u read that? show me
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
if i give u damands u can do only one thing..run

CorteX Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
where u read that? show me
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
if i give u damands u can do only one thing..run
learn the game and come again

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved

ID 108028 will receive a punishment for Provoking + GR 6.15
ID 181731 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 109661 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 136542 will receive a punishment for Mixing

Family Crash will receive a punishment as a result

Status