Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tunahan_Delibas
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxry
Date
Dec 28, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/9gaSDB0

tnhnn1

Player
Player
I changed my Epic Games account for play another game and i forgot change epic games account. I think i can play another social accounts so my grand rp account is same. i have 2 account Epic Games.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
So based on what you are saying you own 3 Accounts ?
ID 23993 and 22939 and 24165

tnhnn1

Player
Player
Noo. I'm using epic games account with my cousin but he dont playin grand rp. my cousin is created a grand rp account and i changed my epic games account now im using my epic games account . 22939 and 23993 is mine but 24165 is not my account. Really i dont want ban from game i love that game and i didnt share my account if you can look ip 22939 accounts you can see only 2 ip so im using laptop. using Mobil phone enthernet and adsl. Please i will be carefull my epic games account.I will not make such a mistake again. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom