Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected The Kirgaya | Unofficial Organisation

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Barnes

Player
Family: The Kirigayas

Owner: Jon Kirigaya | 3126

Owner Discord: jonkirigaya#3075

Family house number: 48

Owner Forum : Jon Kirigaya

Family History-
The Kirigaya is an well known reputed group of businessmens and mafia’s who have got their hands on each and every business in city. As we started growing there were lots of problem arising but still we were managing to stay calm and run the family,but due to the strictness of the governor we were forced to leave the city permanently. So we decided to shift to the city of Los Santos.

As we entered Los Santos we got to know that there are certain ways where we can be able to earn lots of money and sometimes in an illegal way too.

Jon meets a man named Ivan Garfield who can help him to establish his business here at Los Santos. As time goes on Ivan Garfield wins the trust of Jon and therefore they decide to become a partner and run the family together. Ivan Garfield uses his contacts and gets more members in it and then the family grows well with good no of members in the family.

Family Rules -
F1
) When you are done with cars please put it back in the garage.
F2) If you take a uninsured car out make sure you park it in green zone and if it get stolen you pay half of the price and I’ll pay the rest of the cost
F3) When you need 3 people for robbing someone always have body-cam on as they don’t attend to listen and can be reported/put on forums
F4) When doing a store robbery always have 5 or more people to start it
F5) When pulling people over have 4 people and 2 cars.( the cars have to be fam cars)
F6) When taking part of fam events always wear fam top if you don’t have Please contact me here
F7) Every week on a Saturday we will be doing a store robbery and attending the event that night.
F8) Toxic Behavior towards family members will result in Demotion

In-game rules -
I.G.1
)Shooting Without Reason/Demands is not allowed in front of or inside the family House.
I.G.2)It is forbidden to carry out criminal acts within the city under the framework of the family, there must be a reason and you should take approvals from high-ranking people.
I.G.3)Any irresponsible behavior and any violation of GrandRP Server rules, the player will be held responsible if he does not take the approval from the high ranking people.
I.G.4)The primary language of the Server and Family is English. The use of foreign languages on the radio is allowed, but on a limited basis and within “Family Activity”.
I.G.5)Family weapons or ammunition are not Allowed for personal use.
I.G.6)Do not VDM / Car Ramming in front of Family House, or Family Events.
I.G.7)Be Kind and Helpful for All Family Members, and Other Players. (Our Family is not Toxic).

Family Goal :-
"Getting to the top of business and spread the terror of the family"

Family Qoute-

Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.

Family Rankings-
Rank 1
: Member: New to family
Rank 2: Street guy:The trusted family who is clean to be a perfect family member
Rank 3: Enforcer: We be able to attend Raids and other family tasks
Rank 4: Legal Officer: These are the legal members of the family who are in legal organizations but will not be in any illegal works
Rank 5: Gangster: Will be the turfer of the family and look that we make the family on Top
Rank 6: Business manager: Managing Business And Attending Events
Rank 7: Secretary : Under Fam Manager, Manage Family Members & Events
Rank 8: Family Manager: The third Highest Command Of The Family,
Rank 9: Deputy leaders: Deputy of Kirigaya, Right Hand Of The Leader
Rank 10:Leader: Chairman And Founder Of The Family

Family Logo-

Rakiia_badge_logo.png

Family Outfit:
image.png

Family House - House no #48

image.png

THANKS FOR READING OUR APPLICATION AND HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!

Snapy Salvador

Player
Player
Family: The Kirigaya

Family History-
The Kirigaya is an well known reputed group of businessmens and mafia’s who have got their hands on each and every business in city. As we started growing there were lots of problem arising but still we were managing to stay calm and run the family,but due to the strictness of the governor we were forced to leave the city permanently. So we decided to shift to the city of Los Santos.

As we entered Los Santos we got to know that there are certain ways where we can be able to earn lots of money and sometimes in an illegal way too.

Jon meets a man named Ivan Garfield who can help him to establish his business here at Los Santos. As time goes on Ivan Garfield wins the trust of Jon and therefore they decide to become a partner and run the family together. Ivan Garfield uses his contacts and gets more members in it and then the family grows well with good no of members in the family.

Family Rules -
F1
F2) If you take a uninsured car out make sure you park it in green zone and if it get stolen you pay half of the price and I’ll pay the rest of the cost
F3) When you need 3 people for robbing someone always have body-cam on as they don’t attend to listen and can be reported/put on forums
F5) When pulling people over have 4 people and 2 cars.( the cars have to be fam cars)
F6) When taking part of fam events always wear fam top if you don’t have Please contact me here
F7) Every week on a Saturday we will be doing a store robbery and attending the event that night.

In-game rules -
I.G.1
)Shooting Without Reason/Demands is not allowed in front of or inside the family House.
I.G.2)It is forbidden to carry out criminal acts within the city under the framework of the family, there must be a reason and you should take approvals from high-ranking people.
I.G.3)Any irresponsible behavior and any violation of GrandRP Server rules, the player will be held responsible if he does not take the approval from the high ranking people.
I.G.4)The primary language of the Server and Family is English. The use of foreign languages on the radio is allowed, but on a limited basis and within “Family Activity”.
I.G.7)Be Kind and Helpful for All Family Members, and Other Players. (Our Family is not Toxic).

Family Qoute-

Family Rankings-
Rank 1
Rank 2: Street guy:The trusted family who is clean to be a perfect family member
Rank 4: Legal Officer: These are the legal members of the family who are in legal organizations but will not be in any illegal works
Rank 5: Gangster: Will be the turfer of the family and look that we make the family on Top

Family Logo-

Rakiia_badge_logo.png

Family Outfit:
image.png

image.png

Jim Kirigaya

Jai shree Ram 😎
Player
Family: The Kirigaya

Family History-

Family Rules -
F1

In-game rules -
I.G.1

Family Qoute-

Family Rankings-
Rank 1

Family Logo-

Rakiia_badge_logo.png

Family Outfit:
image.png

image.png

Kirigaya always in top 💕💕

• Dislike
Reactions: bbb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom