Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
White_Ravens
Administrators nickname
Asrin_Pluxury
Date
Dec 30, 2022
Time
01:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/285329/

White Ravens

Player
Player
Hello dear Admins, I just learned that I've been banned for 6 or 7 days.
And I'm opening this thread because I want this ban removed from my account. Because I think it's unfair and wrong.
(Since the all discussion is in Turkish language, I would appreciate if any Turkish admin could also check this situation.)

As I mentioned in my comment on the 1st thread, the POV presented in the topic was shared in a cropped/edited version. (POV) It didn't show the beginning of the situation and how it started. The parts where they came in front of our house and what they said to us were removed/cropped from the POV. Also, these parts is the beginning parts of this situation. If they share the video without cropping/editing, we can see how they came in front of our house and how they harassed us first.

Although the video/POV is cropped, it's also clearly seen that they're in front of our family and family member house and harassing us from inside the vehicle they are in. In other words, I'm in the garden of our family member's house, where I should be. But they came in front of our house with a car and started to harrassing/insulting us first.

Also, it's not the right decision for Asrin to accept a cropped video and punish me with OOC insults even though I didn't speak any OOC talkin.

So.. I complain to Asrin Pluxury who accepted a cropped POV and banned me with the maximum penalty from GR 3.1 even though I had no any OOC talking.
I believe that he didn't act impartially and didn't treat me fairly by giving the maximum punishment for GR 3.1, even though it's not a GR 3.1 situation.
And I want this unfair and wrong ban decision to be removed my account and I wish my loss to be compensated.

Thanks in advance, regards.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

account no longer banned, regarding what they said if you had the POV you should have either provided it or made a complaint and any insults in a different language is OOC insulting, since this is an English only server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom