Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berhim_Hurmaci
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Dec 14, 2021
Time
18:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JK0q9N4

Berhim

Player
Player
Hello

I would like to talk about a situation that I have experienced recently and that I regret. I am a member of the family of the streamer CyberRulzTv. I love spending time with my family and didn't know I shouldn't transfer money from my twin account to myself. I promise that this will not happen again. It makes me unhappy that my time on this server is being taken away from me. You can also get my money transferred from my side account. The only thing I want is for my ban to be removed and a warning given this time. I don't want to pay such a heavy penalty for not knowing the rules. I had no bad intention. If I had known this was a hard rule, I certainly wouldn't have done it. I hope you will be a little tolerant in this matter.

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom