Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eddie Prada
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Dec 14, 2021
Time
14:51
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/28538/

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
So first of all my deputies told me that it looks like admins are being biased towards Ballas. Of course my administration experience had been really good on EN 02 especially of the admins in question. Therefore i denied there statement, and didnt think much of it. But afterwards i had realised that it is a good chance they are, and now im certain it is. So earlier today there was a forum post against the ballas leader for insulting the mother of a person in an event. Keep in mind this could land you a 7 day ban, but instead they were only given a verbal. And it is not done here, they got the verbal nearly an hour later then the forum post was accepted, so ballas would have a chance to make a global in the mean time and remove their warning. therefore they didnt get disbanded because of this huge delay for them tol make a global.
When i asked the crime curator that issued this verbal, he simply said, ''because they are a good gang''. Just that statement is all i need to know that they are biased against the Ballas gang. And this is not even the ast thing, Bloods were informed that we get a verbal if we dont do 3 FZ raids each week... Ballas have done 6 in their whole term, no punishments for this, and as far as i know theyve done a minimal amount of store robberies in theyre whole term, and we have to do 5 a week.

Meanwhile Bloods (my gang) has previously gotten a full warn for formatting an FZ raid wrongfully in the leaderboard room in discord.
To me, this shows peer biasement and i hope higher admins can take actions on this.
Yours sincerely - Eddie Prada

Link to the forum post made on Ballas: Approved - insulting parents|ID 16
Picture of Ballas getting warning removed and being issued the verbal:

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Send me the evidence of this
"Meanwhile Bloods (my gang) has previously gotten a full warn for formatting an FZ raid wrongfully in the leaderboard room in discord"

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
1) Ghetto rule 1.13 = Leaders or deputies must set the time for robbery of Fort Zancudo within 1-2 hours before starting robbery. | Warn
Screenshot (698).png

your deputy failed to post it correctly

2) the verbals are for gangs entering/starting the fz raid late/early

3) your gang also got the same type of punishment which is a verbal warning for not even doing the fz after posting fort zancudo channel
Screenshot (699).png

4) The word "motherfucker" is a slang not a direct insult to parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom