Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jordan Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 30, 2022
Time of violation
15:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vWlImgVTFVg

Nick Rune

Player
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence,
Please fix title in following format.

'Name of rule broken | ID or org'

You have 8 hours to fix.​

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
i also have a solution dont sit right out front of your hq
you are also sitting at the exit of hq where people enter and leave go some where else to afk.

Bugs

Player
Player
i also have a solution dont sit right out front of your hq
you are also sitting at the exit of hq where people enter and leave go some where else to afk.
maybe learn how to drive.... not like the man is invisible issit

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
lmao learn how to drive? your boy is sitting at the edge of hq go some where else to afk dont be salty i smoked his shit you 80k ID LMAO..

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence,
Please fix title in following format.

'Name of rule broken | ID or org'

You have 8 hours to fix.​
BTW nick at the start of his POV there is no in game sound if you listen closely all you hear is his fan in the background no sound of me hitting him with the car or being shot. Just wanna let you know. You only start to hear sound when he dies. And as far as i know you need full sound throughout the whole pov otherwise it gets rejected.

DDS++

Player
Player
ur standing in the middle where cars are always passing afking letting the fan breathe down ur mic in the middle of ghetto and u think ur safe cus behind u is hq? this looks to be like a personal issue of u being lazy to walk over to the proper area that u call ur hq instead u stood in the middle basically thats where everyone pulls in then went afk, then got killed and ran to fourms? what a great way to end ur year wasting peoples times due to u not using ur brain & walking to the proper spot to afk if u cared about ur rp life that bad💀 fyi the area cars enter the hq and leave is not a good area to afk then cry about getting ran over..

Last edited:

DDS++

Player
Player
also u have 3 fourms open rn for useless shit u can you solve icly if u weren’t such a forums warrior i think its time to unhunch ur back seriously these reports are a waste of these kind admins time

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
also u have 3 fourms open rn for useless shit u can you solve icly if u weren’t such a forums warrior i think its time to unhunch ur back seriously these reports are a waste of these kind admins time
i 100% agree with this there is no need to post a forum on this you got patched up and went back to the same spot. And dont try and think you are cool because your pov is not recording all overlays because you were tabbed out and still on your ingame screen but guess what there's no sound till you tab back in. Easy 30day ban lol. Ill teach this forum warrior a lesson.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
I never understood the point of putting someone on forums for something like this. Like if you didnt get patched up and you got robbed because of this yeah post it but you got patched up and were perfectly fine i just think your a little salty you get smoked every day. It also kind of seems like you want this to happened because you never learn your lesson all you do is go back to the same spot comon cuz. Stop being brain dead.

Ryan Ferda

Player
Player
first thing no sound at the beginning and second thing the beginning it seems like you are tabbed out and you tabbed back in, it seems like your not streaming all overlays which is not aloud

Nick Rune

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence,
I have decided to Deny this report.

You are outside of HQ on road.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom