Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emenike_Hergun
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Dec 26, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/283410/#post-1007796

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
I received a penalty for 6.10 on Tuesday.I opened a ban appeal again, but the penalty I received changed and became 1.6.I want to talk about the incident as follows.I watched in my pov that a player killed suspiciously in informal and then I opened a possible cheat forum for the player.The player first contacted me on discord himself and said that he did not have a pov and did not cheat.I tried to deal with the player because I had no problem with the player.The player asked if there was a different method.To intimidate the player, I wrote a game coin to deal with the player. Gen rule 1.6 doesn't say anything about forums that can't be negotiated to compromise, so I wrote it to the player on purpose.Then I said a method that even the admins do to avoid getting a warning, then the player asked if it was legal and I said that as far as I know it is legal.In the meantime, I contacted one of the admins and he said that this would not cause any trouble and that I did not need to remove theforum.Then the player threatened me and said that he would publish the conversations. At the end of the conversation I told the player that there would be no deal and that the forum would be reviewed by the admins and I blocked the person.One of his friends contacted me and threatened me to remove the forum.I told him that would not happen. The forum penalized and I got a 6.10 penalty for taking the IC incident with the other player to the OCC.But he was the first person to contact.He was the one who wanted to deal.Gen rule 1.6 talks about any exchange with real money and I didn't take any money.I didn't take game money either.You can review all my logs so far. I have not taken more than 1m from a person, including family members. When you see my assets, you will understand that there is no need for this.In this case, I was misled and not informed by the admin.The admin was punished for this issue and his admin was canceled.However, my punishment continues.I was banned because of the admin's guidance.Something is said that I sold the forum, but it was something I did to completely scare the player.I am accused of something I did not do here.If you want, I can direct you all discord conversations.If you want to give me a punishment, I will also accept money wipe. If I cannot trust the admins, who will I trust as a player.I didn't throw all the conversations with the player and admin, if you want I can also show you by broadcasting on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom