Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jessica Wilson
Administrators nickname
Raymond Bishop
Date
Dec 31, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1042793202865942579/1059075907941310515/dada.png

Wafonz

Player
Player
I left a very small afk because I had a very urgent job and it was New Year's Eve, I left a maximum of 5 10 minutes at that time, you came and banned for 60 days, I used it for the first time, I was lucky you came, I swear that this will never happen again, I swear that I will never even reinstall the application. Please remove my ban. Could you please remove it, I'm very sorry I will never do it again please give me a chance I would never do such things once if you give me a chance I will never use it again please can you unban me please please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom