Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : ariyan khan
2. Your age : IRL 18
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 5-8 Hour
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#8262
6. Your Nickname : Andrew
7. Your ID : 19727
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- For the first time I joined a gang and that was Ballas gang and I really love Thier colour , members and as a gang they are really good in behaviour and team work rather than self ahead
2 - I really love Thier leader who was captain Rolex we loved his work toward the gang and he improved the gang so much and as a member I can tell that Ballas was one of the active and disciplined gang in city and I also learned many things and leading skills which help me to become a high command in that specific gang.
3 - I have a sort of knowledge about the work of leader as I learn from many leader and always a curious and respectful guy in gang , I might not be that older oocly but I gurantee that I will keep the gang as good and as active as I possibly could , I would really appreciate the curator also the leader behind their hard work and dedication towards improving the rp and the gang .
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1 - The first thing would be more realistic behaviour in harsh situations something like you are getting robbed by 3 person and you are acting like a kid screaming and thinks what would happen and that's not happen in real life rp so I would try to and love to take the opportunity if I got selected to improve this thing .
2 - The thing which will bring competition but it will make the thing more excited and would improve roleplay which would be ranks and promotion ceramonys this stuffs and a prize money is what a normal citizen would want in a gang and I would love to provide this by maintaining rp and the rules

3- I had seen many people breaking rules and being harsh and toxic and people thing gang are toxic , yeah gangs are toxic but I want to be more realistic and powerfull gang and make it a fearfull brave Infront of citizens and other orgs , I would try my best to get the best member and active ones and yeah I would get them because most of my family member were in ballas and they are really experience and brave each ones and yeah I think I could route the way of this gang by following rules and being the king of ghetto and want to make the city together (purple) 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom