Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hari_Royal
Administrators nickname
jonathan Thomas
Date
Dec 15, 2021
Time
17:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dDqohCa

Hari Krishna

Player
Player
hello sir my name Hari Royal
Just now You have blocked me for reason: 1.8 interact with twin account Can I know the reason why you blocked me, can u give a simple explanation I did not interact with my twin account even I was not doing any transaction for that account in between, so my request is can u please check once if I'm doing any wrong in this, then i'll accept it.

" ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST"

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Unfortunately you will stay banned. You transferred the money from your twink to your friend and than he to your main which is avoiding the rule and it results in ban. People were doing the same stuff with clothes and abused the rule before in a same way. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom