Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boss Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2023
Time of violation
23:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be

Willa Choo

Player
Player
Shes not cheating its her connection because its happened with me before. All in pov

Bugs

Player
Player
u can clearly see in pov shes lagging boss. idk why u being a douche and reporting. Shes being shot and falls to the ground and gets moved back up cause of the fact she is lagging and cant move. every person in your discord call is telling u also that she is lagging. and yall are even telling her to leave zone and u see she aint moving which clearly indicates she is unable to do anything cause her pc is frozen. 2545 says "leave the circle i think u are glicthed or someting. u all are already aware of the thing that is why u are pinpointing it over and over in the povs. Also u are not allowed to use povs from other people so pov no 2 is invalid matter of case. pov 2 0:55 to 0:56 u see her fall to the ground and appear just fine in front of u. which again as stated earlier indicates the fact she's lagging / her pc is frozen. and i am positive u where already told on discord she aint cheating and u are damn well aware of it yourself.

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
O7HI9MY.png

Bugs

Player
Player
if she know that she have problem in her game then she should not join the informal
indeed not, but if u also read her message above shes explaining her situation

"I was not going to informal i lagged out and drove into the circle i was trying to run out. when i realized i was being shot i stopped so they could finish me. i am uploading the screenshot i got before i went to ph , i will gladly submit to pc check"

Bugs

Player
Player
Screenshots are not prof that officially recognized in grand rp btw
i would love to see u provide a pov of a frozen pc my guy :ROFLMAO: u gon whip out ya iphone and start recording or what and be like here we go admins now u see im lagging so im just gonna record on my phone so u can see my old pc is frozen in time

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
i would love to see u provide a pov of a frozen pc my guy :ROFLMAO: u gon whip out ya iphone and start recording or what and be like here we go admins now u see im lagging so im just gonna record on my phone so u can see my old pc is frozen in time
I record all the events I join because I know rules not like unofficial org leaders

Bugs

Player
Player
I record all the events I join because I know rules not like unofficial org leaders
i again repeat, i wanna see u record when u cant move your mouse or do anything cause of the fact your pc is frozen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom