Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Glockz vendetta | unofficial organizations

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayanK143

Player
Player
Family Name : Glockz vendetta
Family Owner Forum :
Mayank bhaixoxo | 10425
Family House No : 1737
Family Discord Owner : mayank bhai/10425#9712
Family Owner Forum : Mayank bhaixoxo

Family Logo
this the old logo i am work on new logo come soon
:
XU05AnX.png

:
Story : 2 months ago Me and my brother came to this city because my friend from India gave us free a Visa to come to Los Santos and help us make money. His name was mamba bhai and he was in Los Santos with 2 other friends opmine prime and such singhh for some time. We saw it as a good opportunity to make some money and to change our lives completely different . After we came to the city we saw that there was like 1-2 Indian families, and they used to fight with each other a lot. for example vulcans family. It was hard at the beginning but as the time went on we started making some money By reselling and working hard some stuff, Selling fruits and electrical batteries and seeds in bulk and then when we have lots of money we find that someone was sell they family house so i buy for a good price then
18 or more Indian Member and create 1 strong family, First I thought that No one will show up at the meeting point that we decided but I was really surprised as we recruited 10 members. We managed to do a same time of events in a short time. with it. We reunited most Indian Members into one strong family. And that's where the name is from glockz vendetta but we are working hard on our indian family to change the name of the family to shikari and the nationliy to indian because i buy the family from someone because we dont have they much money to buy to level 3 but now we are going into one strong family. next week or in 4 week our family name name going shikari on top

Family Rules :
1) Must Know Server Rules and never broke rule
2) No Toxicity
3) No Stealing from Family Ammunation
4) Should Be Loyal to Family
5) Show Respect to Every Family Member and be nice

Family Ranks :
1)Thug :
Just Got Recruited In the Family

2)Devil : Had To Attend At least One Family event

3)Hitman : Helping in small Family things like solar repair and etc.

4)Werewolf: Doing Fam Raids, Drug lab and Hostage situations

5)Sinfully : In charge of Solar Plantations , collecting seeds and helping Fam to Earn Money

6)Turner : Event Leader , leads events like fam raid , drug labs , giving intel to Vice versa and Warlord about next event

7)Warlord: Deputy Leader, handle’s the whole Family after leader

8)King : Owner of the Family.

Family Goals:
1) To buy our First Family Business
2) To Make our Family in top 10 List.
3) To make our Family the most popular in the city.
4) To be the Richest Family in the city
5) to make are active more then 30 or more player in family

Family Outfits:

r3FgeIJ.png

indian army grand rp on top en3. love from shikari

MayanK143

Player
Player
i will change the name and nationliy because i dont have points to change i have only 200 i will do in 3 week because i play in game over 80 hour a week or 100 hour mimim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom