Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skeleton Ponch
Administrators nickname
Chris Jackson
Date
Dec 16, 2021
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/28597/#post-104463

Skeleton Sxk

S.K
Player
if you see that answer from this thread from admin is fair i can tell you that this admin is making us leaving that server !!!
cuz all the time when we open thread he come and close the thread without any punishment maybe he making it personal with ponch family
theres rules in the server and we respect that and came to threads and try to complain ....

did you think that chris want us to leave the server just come to us MR Chris and say " yo ponchs we dont want you to play in that server anymore " we can understand that and we will leave but i believe that in this server still theres fair admins.

when theres admin trying to support someone just cuz he is his friend and he dont want him to cry and he trying to destroy the server just cuz he dont want to see his friend crying .

we came to this server cuz we are zack ponch Fans . and we got invited by him

i dont want to talk about the past threads i will talk now about today's thread that you didnt give any punishment for them even tho 2 of the requested pov didnt post there pov and one of them was using OBS for recording to hide his cheats (6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days)

Chris Jackson report abou that thread
Report Reviewed
  • The main accusation of Redux mod in the main POV was proven false, it looks like a case of desync
  • Other POVs were reviewed as well and nothing suspicious was seen
  • However, ID 544 was seen recording using OBS, this time no punishment is issued since the whole screen and overlays were being recorded, ( thats not true he wasnt recoding whole screen ) no hacks were seen as well but next time punishment will be issued
proof

zack ponch Bigfan

Player
Player
  1. So as i see Mr Chris closed the thread because he does not want to ban his homies even tho the case should still be open and there is still to people from Mandem family who should post there POV in the thread and also one guy who should be reviewed cuz of using OBS and if you are not familiar with OBS Mr Chris you should know that OBS is mostly used to hide the cheat overlay, thats why its illegal to use it in the server and there is a whole rule about it. so id like to request the admins to open the thread again because we still have evidence of someone is cheating with clips

zack ponch Bigfan

Player
Player
  1. So as i see Mr Chris closed the thread because he does not want to ban his homies even tho the case should still be open and there is still to people from Mandem family who should post there POV in the thread and also one guy who should be reviewed cuz of using OBS and if you are not familiar with OBS Mr Chris you should know that OBS is mostly used to hide the cheat overlay, thats why its illegal to use it in the server and there is a whole rule about it. so id like to request the admins to open the thread again because we still have evidence of someone is cheating with clips
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
Chris Jackson the 6.17 Role says OBS and any similar softwares for recordings get Ban 3 days

Daa Gucci

Player

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
The rule states all overlays must be recorded, if you look back at his POV he is using a custom crosshair which is recorded, this means he is showing all overlays, you can also see his entire screen which is seen when he tabs out which shows he's recording all overlays.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
you have twink account and u was with them in the fam war so u will support them also
we need higher admin to replay us please
I am not supporting anyone i am not biased and that is shown in the fact i denied the request they made on Ponch family for insufficent evidence if i was biased i would've let that happen, indeed let higher admins decide.​

Daa Gucci

Player
The id 544 wasn't recording his full screen and he was using OBS and following to that Role 6.17 he gets ban for 30days
and let the high Admin decide we here to have fun and clean playing and Im zack ponch fans I join the server because to play with him
not to see a kid using cheat calling him self a good player

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
I don't get how you can say Chris is a friend of ours when we have never spoken to him nor have any relation to him at all except he is an admin. You are just salty as you lost fam war and trying to do anything to get something on us, it is quite sad actually and there is another fam war in 15 days so you have another chance. Also you have had many of your members banned for no POV as they were cheating and we have had none.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The id 544 wasn't recording his full screen and he was using OBS and following to that Role 6.17 he gets ban for 30days
and let the high Admin decide we here to have fun and clean playing and Im zack ponch fans I join the server because to play with him
not to see a kid using cheat calling him self a good player
If you are here to play with Ponch family on the server, go play there, not on the forums. Not to mention you will be meta gaming if you come to the server and recognize Ponch from his stream

Daa Gucci

Player
we need higher admin to replay us please

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Also, I think you forgot to mention that you made one of the admins ask the first admin (Darkstar) to reopen the thread because you thought he didn't review the forum properly. Now that I am making the same conclusion as the first admin and AFTER I mentioned the OBS thing, you all found a tiny point to file a complaint. If you were actually watching the POVs carefully like me you would have noticed it first and filed an admin complaint against Darkstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom