Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Norris Uwehweh
Administrators nickname
all Admins
Date
Oct 2, 2022
Time
13:45
Proofs
https://ibb.co/Mfsfmh5

Ento Gashi

Player
Player
(My Englisch is very Bad I apologize for that)

Hey Mazhor,

I hope you started good in the new Year.
At first you must Know many Admins doesn´t like me because I was stubborn and sometimes disrespectful because they makes big mistakes, but It was rare that I behaved like this towards admins.
I was more disrespectful against Players that was also disrespectful to me, also in the official Grand Discord.
One day they have banned me from the official Grand Discord 300 days with the reason "dm advertising".
I have never done this, i have done this with other Servers. I have written an unban appeal Rejected - Entbannungsantrag (Discord) .
And it was rejected with any reason.
After this i have written again a Unban Appeal: Rejected - Hä! . This was again rejected because this screenshot https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/945982318303141908/1026826021762257006/unknown.png .
( That guy who has sent this screen to the Admins is in a Grand Giveaway Discord Screenshot-7 . He doesnt like me because i saied to him that he is a noname because he says everyone knows me etc Screenshot-8 .)
Than i written again after i was ghosted by Henry Alvarez a Unban Appeal: Rejected - Hier weil er ignioriert , and Tom Cooper sayed that he have check that i was it but in the screenshot it isn,t present my full Discord Tag...
Than one week later i have make a second acc, i haven´t make any mistake and i was again completly banned for no reason.
I also haven´t became a massage why.
20 sec. ago I checked again the massages and I see that they have delete my massages look at the picture. Unbenannt
Than i make again an Unban Appeal and Tom Cooper says: since you recently attracted negative attention again on your discord twink, your application has been rejected.
Rejected - BITTTTEEE entbannt mich mal .
I think Mazhor you understand it what i wan´t you to say.

I would be banned for cheating on October 2nd, 2022.
First I wanted to apologize to all Grand players because that might be my last word what I'll give here, I'm sorry if I broke your RP for whatever reason, that was never my goal.
I just wanted to play an annoying role which doesn´t goes like I wanted.
At the beginning I was a hardcore RP player, I was a SAHP Player on DE03 and took it seriously.
Then I made my change to 4 and switched to Gambo (illegal Familys and Gangs.), so I got to know a lot of cool but also cheater players.
At some point I also got cheats but never used them on my main acc Norris Uwehweh ID:489.
Either way I would get banned for cheating anywhere.
Again, I apologize to everyone, this was a very big mistake on my part and I've had more than enough time to dig into myself and regret my gamer sins.
I wanted to start play again but can't get back in my Account until my colleague told me I was banned (blacklisted) from Social Club which made me pretty sad.
I didn't even know that cheating gets blacklisted for once.
I really regret everything and I think Norris has calmed down and become a better person during the holiday.

For this i have also done a Unban Appeal after 3 Months, Rejected - Entbannungsantrag | Norris Uwehweh 489

I love this Project and I had also a very cool Time, I think everyone deserves a second change.

And a last word to Tom Cooper:
Ich wollte echt nicht diese Wege einleiten lassen aber ihr lässt mir keine Wahl ich weiß ich habe viel scheiße gebaut aber ich habe jetzt auch keine krassen Regelbrüche gehabt außer das Cheaten, ich hab dich immer gemocht habe dich in Schutz genommen egal wo es ging sei es im Admin Teams anderer Server oder in privat calls...
Ich mag euch und das Project auch bitte drückt mal alle ein Auge zu ihr seht es liegt mir im Herzen.

Dears regards.
Entoni (Norris)

(Discord: norris#0489)
(IC Character: Norris Uwehweh ID:489)

Last edited:

StupidOne

Player
Player
Du musst den Thread neumachen mit dem Tag "For Curator of the project" sonst sieht er das nicht.

(Bitte kein Warn, danke)

Top Bottom