Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaint against the unofficial org @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aizen Sencho
Administrators nickname
o
Date
Dec 29, 2022
Time
20:10 Uhr
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/286345/

Aizen Sencho

Player
Player
Hello, Mazhor,

I write this complaint, because on Server 2 is once again unfairly acted.

I have been told many times that as soon as several things happen, I will be deprived of my UnOFF status.
In my family, people were banned for 4.1 PC-Check positive. Then a leader of another family wrote a complaint to Justin Winter which was rejected. Directly after that they wrote a complaint to you which was rejected on 28.12.2022. ---> Rejected - Complaint against Justin Winter @Mazhor

The next day I was called to a conversation with the administrator Carlos Nandez and right at the beginning I was informed that we were being withdrawn from the UnOFF status due to previous cases.

In this conversation, Carlos Nandez could not give me any reasonable reason why we are finally being stripped of status. In the conversation, I simply stated my opinion and claimed that it is simply not fair and there is no point in withdrawing the status.

Carlos Nandez then only meant to speak on your behalf and say that you spoke to Carlos and Deci Nandez and ordered them to revoke our status. I thought that was weird from the beginning, because even Justin Winter didn't know about the situation and I can't imagine that Justin wouldn't be told about something like that when you asked for an opinion.
Then I asked Justin Winter about it and he himself did not know so I felt unfairly treated, because in this conversation Carlos Nandez has given me no reason and I no way to change the admins since.

In addition, in this conversation I was only expressing my opinion about the current situation and did not want in any way to insult or imply anything to the admins. I just expressed my opinion as it is allowed.

Since the decision comes from you, I can do nothing more and therefore I could not change the Admins of course. After that, I merely said my opinion on the subject. Justin then said that the insult and insinuation were the main reason why we were stripped of status, even though we had been stripped of status at the beginning of the conversation with the admins. This means that these reasons cannot contribute to it. There was no real reason for Carlos Nandez to know, even though it was said that everything was settled with you and that you had the whole thing fixed.

Then I wrote an admin complaint against the UnOFF administration to Justin Winter and it was rejected by him. Justin, on the other hand, said that my opinion or my alleged insinuations or insults were the main reason why we were disqualified. Of course, this is not true, because Carlos Nandez said in this conversation from the very beginning that we are being stripped of status and that decision is being made, because that decision comes from you, Mazhor.

I would ask you to re-evaluate this case and say for yourself whether you feel that way and whether the request to withdraw our status really came from you.

With kind regards
Aizen Sencho

Elias Ferrero

FIB
Player
Sehr starker Discord Server den du in der Beschwerde von deinem Proof durch den Chat mit Mazhor leakst. Man kann dort Sharky Reselling lesen. Wundert mich nicht warum so viele aus eurer Fam weg sind wegen cheating.
Würde den Status nicht wieder geben und mal einen PC-Check mit dir machen mein bester :)))
Justin Winter

Elias Ferrero

FIB
Player
Sehr starker Discord Server den du in der Beschwerde von deinem Proof durch den Chat mit Mazhor leakst. Man kann dort Sharky Reselling lesen. Wundert mich nicht warum so viele aus eurer Fam weg sind wegen cheating.
Würde den Status nicht wieder geben und mal einen PC-Check mit dir machen mein bester :)))
Justin Winter
Sorry Mazhor,
I've only now seen the rule that only the creator is allowed to comment under his own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom