Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paul Markow
Administrators nickname
Tommy Tesfaye
Date
Jan 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/IyNKMFj.jpeg - https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/283030/

Paul_Sand

🥷
Player
ID: 41963

Ingamename: Paul Markow

Why were you banned?
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days
- Approved CL
Skin: ( * Klick * )

How long were you banned?
60 Days

How long is your sentence?
Blocking period: 27.12.2022 - 03.01.2023
Days left: 52 days

Why would we unban you?
Dear Mazhor,

I was Banned because i had a long weapon skin, that is forbidden I would like to apologize for using my assault rifle skin, i was not aware before the ban that using my weapon skins will have an advantage over other players. I have already removed my weapon skin and I will also make sure that I will no longer use long weapon skins.
This does not excuse my rash and senseless behavior, I would really like to be unbanned as I really enjoy my time on GrandDE2 and miss spending time with my friends and family as well as organization. I see my mistake deeply and apologize sincerely for this breach of rules and would like to promise you that such a thing will no longer occur.
I never intended to get any advantages with my gun, and also take myself before I do something where I am not quite sure, I inquire again more thoroughly until I am sure.
I hope my situation is understandable and I get another chance in this case because some in this situation have only received a warning and not a direct ban.

Example screenshot: Link
- translated in english it means: Also, I ask you here now to change the weapon skin for your weapons used in the clip! This is in a critical average. If this is not changed, we have to sanction

I would be very grateful if my request is Accepted. I am ready to do anything for the exoneration, because I have many good memories of this community.
i have put a lot of effort into this Unban Appeal and hope that it will be taken into account

I would like to thank you in advance for processing my de-banning request and I hope that this request was convincing. I wish you a Happy and a good New Year!

With kind regards,
Paul

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

in bearbeitung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend,

du kannst gerne einen Entbannungsantrag Schreiben diesen werde ich mir dann zeitnah anschauen!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom