Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie Luciano

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jordan
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 4h +
5. Your Discord - vJordannn#5111
6. Your Nickname - Frankie Luciano
7. Your ID - 55679
Additional information
1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The First reason I would like to run for Leader of FIB is because I have lots of previous LEO experience within FIB/LSPD. I have been in legal orgs for 5 Separate Terms which have mainly been hugely successful. I have worked my way from the lowest rank to high command in such a short space of time due to my professionalism and commitment to the organisation. I believe nothing is more important than having a happy and stress free working environment as these are the key elements in enabling you to future success. Whilst being in FIB for the last 2 Terms I have been the HOD of HR this entailed ensuring everyone is following policies, keeping within the lines whilst still expressing there unique skills and handling lots of problems and issues. Doing this role taught me a lot about people attitudes how the org should act both together and in front of others whilst out in the city. I feel like I have great understanding of what it takes to become one of the great leaders of FIB like some before me and will strive everyday to prove to everyone that FIB is the Elite organisation within the city and always has been.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Training - There is no better way to test peoples knowledge and professionalism than regular and hard training. This will be tailored to each department ensuring that it enhances the key foundations and effective tactics of there specific department. Whilst carrying out this training I would also like to get the other orgs involved in negotiation training and tactical training as events and certain situations could be handles so much easier if we had specific direction and tactics to follow for all we would complete and get the best outcome for ourselves and the civilians of the city.

2. Meetings - I would have weekly meeting with my high command to see how there departments are going and what we can do to better the already great results we would be having. I would Also like to hold weekly meeting with the division and people in them to get there feedback on what they are doing right/wrong and how they think we can improve to become even better. Not only meeting I would always be there to assist them with whatever they need, whether this be they are short for something and need an extra or to help supervise over there specified event or training session. I believe that showing you are there and committed just as much as they are is so important as it shows that your not only there to lead them but to assist them in the whole process.

3. Events - I would love to get more specified events put in place both for legal orgs and also everyone, this will bring a more togetherness throughout the whole city and hopefully get everyone fully focussed on what there role is within the city and what they need to do to make it the most enjoyable time for them and everyone they engage with. I have good understanding and good knowledge of how to engross in high RP situations and always look for the best opportunities to get as many people involved as possible.

4. Structure - I would take great pride in getting FIB stable and doing my best to getting it back on top like it has been for all my previous terms. I take great care with my planning and executing of all tasks. For me FIB has always been a family you always get (bad eggs) in a family and I know I have the background and will have the resources to stop these at there source before it becomes to big of a problem. I know almost all the high command within the org were 100% professional and nothing meant more to them then seeing people under them and the org succeed which I feel the best people you can have in those positions.

5. Patrolling - I would ensure there are regular ghetto patrols as keeping this area at bay would help whilst controlling the rest of the city. If you take a problem by the roots it is much easier to stop and execute rather than letting it grow and get bigger causing chaos towards the whole city. I would ensure that these are scheduled for the most active times of day for gangs so that it gives off a better feel of the situation for all and will get that hate back towards one another which is needed to cause more situations for everyone to enjoy. Whilst doing these patrols I will ensure they are led by the most professional and high ranked colleague from a department ensuring that they know the route we are taking and all we are going to do to be successful.

Thank you for taking your time to review this application!

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jordan
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 4h +
5. Your Discord - vJordannn#5111
6. Your Nickname - Frankie Luciano
7. Your ID - 55679
Additional information
1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The First reason I would like to run for Leader of FIB is because I have lots of previous LEO experience within FIB/LSPD. I have been in legal orgs for 5 Separate Terms which have mainly been hugely successful. I have worked my way from the lowest rank to high command in such a short space of time due to my professionalism and commitment to the organisation. I believe nothing is more important than having a happy and stress free working environment as these are the key elements in enabling you to future success. Whilst being in FIB for the last 2 Terms I have been the HOD of HR this entailed ensuring everyone is following policies, keeping within the lines whilst still expressing there unique skills and handling lots of problems and issues. Doing this role taught me a lot about people attitudes how the org should act both together and in front of others whilst out in the city. I feel like I have great understanding of what it takes to become one of the great leaders of FIB like some before me and will strive everyday to prove to everyone that FIB is the Elite organisation within the city and always has been.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Training - There is no better way to test peoples knowledge and professionalism than regular and hard training. This will be tailored to each department ensuring that it enhances the key foundations and effective tactics of there specific department. Whilst carrying out this training I would also like to get the other orgs involved in negotiation training and tactical training as events and certain situations could be handles so much easier if we had specific direction and tactics to follow for all we would complete and get the best outcome for ourselves and the civilians of the city.

2. Meetings - I would have weekly meeting with my high command to see how there departments are going and what we can do to better the already great results we would be having. I would Also like to hold weekly meeting with the division and people in them to get there feedback on what they are doing right/wrong and how they think we can improve to become even better. Not only meeting I would always be there to assist them with whatever they need, whether this be they are short for something and need an extra or to help supervise over there specified event or training session. I believe that showing you are there and committed just as much as they are is so important as it shows that your not only there to lead them but to assist them in the whole process.

3. Events - I would love to get more specified events put in place both for legal orgs and also everyone, this will bring a more togetherness throughout the whole city and hopefully get everyone fully focussed on what there role is within the city and what they need to do to make it the most enjoyable time for them and everyone they engage with. I have good understanding and good knowledge of how to engross in high RP situations and always look for the best opportunities to get as many people involved as possible.

4. Structure - I would take great pride in getting FIB stable and doing my best to getting it back on top like it has been for all my previous terms. I take great care with my planning and executing of all tasks. For me FIB has always been a family you always get (bad eggs) in a family and I know I have the background and will have the resources to stop these at there source before it becomes to big of a problem. I know almost all the high command within the org were 100% professional and nothing meant more to them then seeing people under them and the org succeed which I feel the best people you can have in those positions.

5. Patrolling - I would ensure there are regular ghetto patrols as keeping this area at bay would help whilst controlling the rest of the city. If you take a problem by the roots it is much easier to stop and execute rather than letting it grow and get bigger causing chaos towards the whole city. I would ensure that these are scheduled for the most active times of day for gangs so that it gives off a better feel of the situation for all and will get that hate back towards one another which is needed to cause more situations for everyone to enjoy. Whilst doing these patrols I will ensure they are led by the most professional and high ranked colleague from a department ensuring that they know the route we are taking and all we are going to do to be successful.

Thank you for taking your time to review this application!
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom