Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameerhamza

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hamza

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone : (GMT+1)

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Luce #1770

6. Your Nickname: Luce Black
7. Your ID: 20670

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Serving the city as an administrator would be an honor for me. I enjoy giving people advice and helping them out in any way I can, and I think I would be able to help more people if I were an admin.
Since I've been on the server quite some time now and i have Learned quiet a bit Personally , so i want every new person that joins the server to fall in love with it too. No matter what the situation is, I always provide support and guidance to those around me to make our experience as players and the city better.

2 . What are your strengths?

It is very easy for me to learn everything I need to know.
As a clam natured person, I can hear both sides, so I am able to learn very quickly.
If I am elected as an administrator, I will have the ability to help people and give justice to those who have been violated. I will also be able to punish those who break rules but escape punishment .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Most of the time, I'm serious, so sometimes jokes take on a life of their own.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes. I think I had done my rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom