Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Money
Administrators nickname
Nox Boreas
Date
Jan 2, 2023
Time
14:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/J2Mg-Oed388

GeeMoney

Player
Player
Good Afternoon Mazhor.

My name is Gee Money ingame.

This thread I'm about to post means a lot to me as I recently have been banned for Bug Abuse , as you can see from this players pov. I'm literally just standing there lagging. As soon as I stop lagging I see the player and try to get my gun out, there's no where in this clip using any bug but clearly lagging. The admin did the right thing however I find this ridiculous, because the player waited almost 45+hrs to ask for pov. I had pov but on my recording software I have auto delete set to 24hrs. As I believed after 24hrs is impossible for somebody to ask for such thing especially on the PT server low players>quicker admins respond, because usually people ask straight away for pov. Even on the servers I've played EN1/EN2. Usually people ask instantly. I know I should of saved the clip for the whole 48hrs. But I do try to give every player 24hrs atleast to ask for pov then it gets deleted, with low disk storage , If I was to save every informal for 2 days straight than my pc wouldn't be able to handle. I'm very upset at the admins decision as I believe he should of set the play instantly & tell the player It's nearly 48hrs we can't ask for pov, as the player in request which is "me" might not have it. I believe I should be fully unbanned & i'll start saving the clips for the whole 48hrs. But u guys have to understand me. I record pov however I never thought I would be asked so close to 48hrs? It's like the player that request the pov as something against my ingame family and wanted to see if he could get somebody banned. The player I've mentioned has also been banned before he's broken rules before & had a chance to come back . I didn't break no rule, on the pov is clear to see I'm not using any bug but simply lagging apart from not having my pov for the whole 48hrs no other rule has been broken, I'm a good rp player. I always try to do what's best for the community and never i've I been toxic to anybody or any admins. Please Mazhor or any higher rank staff reconsider my ban.

The event was on 2/1/23 at 14:26pm when this occured. He asked on the forum Today at 12:50 AM
if you think about it he basically only had 2hrs to ask for pov, or it wouldn't count. Even if I had my software to delete clips after 48hrs. The clip woulda been deleted already as I only saw the thread around 5/6pm.

So lets ask a question do I deserve to be banned, like a cheater? For pov request after 45hrs+? I'm pretty sure the answer to the question is no. I feel like Nox also wasn't fair in some parts. As on the forum He request for my pov from start to finish but the player making the report he only asked for 1 minute? The rules are you need to record pov from the start to finish. So if this players recording only starts when he's inside does that mean he also broken a rule? as Mazhor says > 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban. So I must ask for this players pov from start to finish also, and when I did it wasn't delivered, and the thread was closed and accepted? So is that being fair? As Mazhor says under spheres you must record you enter the spheres before an event so You must start to record from the start until you die or win. And I know im contradicting myself as I'm stating a rule I didn't follow. I understand I didn't keep the clip for the whole 48hrs but to be fair we need to be the same to every player right?

So with my thread I accept that the admin did the right thing however I feel like the player did this on purpose, in hopes he asked right when the time was about to finish to see if I kept it for the whole 48hrs which overall is a pretty wrong move if you want to have a community playing on the server you play.

This thread isn't for any admin or any player to feel disrespected, however i'm pretty sad and upset & I've justified why. Everyone knows what radio bug looks like. It's pretty obvs there's no radio bug on his own clip. let alone if I had kept my clip for the whole 48hrs.

Once again for any staff that's reading this I appreciate you & will continue playing on this amazing project after I get unbanned but I don't think I deserved this.

GeeMoney

Player
Player
Update : The user has privated the video in hope you don’t see it mazhor funny enough as I called him out on discord for this . So if you wish for the clip to be re uploaded. I can do that as I downloaded the clip 😁.

Murder Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You knew very well that you participated in event, so at the end of 48h after event, as a player you had to check that there is no POV request from the administration and only then delete the POV.
If you have complaints against the administration with some concrete evidence I am willing to look into it.
Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom