Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Danny Strong
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Dec 15, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs

Danny Strong

Player
Player
I just got home today to find out I was banned for 60 days. So I well own up and say I do take the responsibility for being in the wrong after going over the rule. I did not know anything about this rule and It is my responsibility to know this rule and to own up.

I had an ILR family/friend emergency that came up and had to leave town for a couple of days to help a best friend of mine that was out of town and they were in a car accident he was in. And he asked me if I can go pick up his kids and give them a ride back home to their mother. So after I went back to help pick up something out of his truck and bring him back too. So I left on the spot and I left my game up running that night and I didn't log out. So I did ask a friend to log in the next day to make sure my guy was okay and see if I die when I was AFK and check my stuff then to log out tell I got home.

Because of this I know there is a high chance that I would not be unbanned. I would like to see if I can get a reduced time because I have put a couple of hundred hours into the sever. And I have brought some of my friends good from other servers to join me to play with and after having a good time with the grand RP servers and with the amazing people in the sever and helping get help from the community is probably one of the best I have played on and like to still be able.

Danny Strong

Player
Player
I just got home today to find out I was banned for 60 days. So I well own up and say I do take the responsibility for being in the wrong after going over the rule. I did not know anything about this rule and It is my responsibility to know this rule and to own up.

I had an ILR family/friend emergency that came up and had to leave town for a couple of days to help a best friend of mine that was out of town and they were in a car accident he was in. And he asked me if I can go pick up his kids and give them a ride back home to their mother. So after I went back to help pick up something out of his truck and bring him back too. So I left on the spot and I left my game up running that night and I didn't log out. So I did ask a friend to log in the next day to make sure my guy was okay and see if I die when I was AFK and check my stuff then to log out tell I got home.

Because of this I know there is a high chance that I would not be unbanned. I would like to see if I can get a reduced time because I have put a couple of hundred hours into the sever. And I have brought some of my friends good from other servers to join me to play with and after having a good time with the grand RP servers and with the amazing people in the sever and helping get help from the community is probably one of the best I have played on and like to still be able.
Any outcome I well accept it! Thank you at least review my report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom