Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adoo Phoenix
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jan 5, 2023
Time
Proofs

Adoo Phoenix

Player
Player
hello, my account is closed from 1.1 and 1.8 today. I play grand rp 12-15 hours a day and I play half of it at work and half at home, actually I have 2 computers because I play for a long time, I love grand rp and therefore I don't want to leave this city if you open my account i'm glad

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
SOC1: 4922 ,12088 , 5148
SOC2: 4922 , 5148 , 23302 , 12088
SOC3: 4922 , 5148
SOC4: 4922 , 12088
SOC5: 4922 , 7053
Sure for the 1.8 we will say it was a Mistake and not knowing the Rules, but for the sharing Accounts part!!
as you are saying you have 2 PCs meanwhile logs clearly shows your account was opened on 5 Different Socials!!!!
Do not try to lie your way out of the Rule break, will not unban you if you keep on lying about it!

Adoo Phoenix

Player
Player
Actually, I'm not lying, I'm using 2 computers, but their social accounts are different, so it may seem like 5 different accounts, and our friend with 5148 id already opened a form, we made his confession, the other id was banned, a second account in it, I didn't ask for an amnesty, but I apologize if it looked like this for a really long time. i play grand and i play with love

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

You are telling me you have 2 Computers then the story adds up to multiple Socials then in a little bit you will tell me that the IP change is also because you are traveling with a Private jet to their Country and opening your account on your laptop in their country that's why the IP is different!
account will stay banned seems like you do not want to admit you have made a mistake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom