Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Possibility of using cheats | On the way family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rockiee Bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2023
Time of violation
18:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UOFsr7MvxNo

King Raavana

Player
Player
Possibility of using cheats like aimbot he hit me when I was taking cover behind the board
ID 206085
Request POV
I would like to highlight one more thing when we see in the map their house marker appears to be red but when we go near the house and press E it shows that its a family house.Suspect House No. 1449

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
This is actually so bad losing a 11vs3 and than still losing and thinking we have aimbot

Jonny Sixteen

Bored
Player
Possibility of using cheats like aimbot he hit me when I was taking cover behind the board
ID 206085
Request POV
I would like to highlight one more thing when we see in the map their house marker appears to be red but when we go near the house and press E it shows that its a family house.Suspect House No. 1449
-

emile doise

Player
Player
ID 206085
Request POV
-

emile doise

Player
Player
ID 206085
Request POV
L kid bro cries because he lost and blames them for aimbot you just got owned 11vs3 and still lost go to your mommy and cry there you little annoying kid

Ali spinky

Player
Player
ID 206085
Request POV
lol bro ur aim is so good with Ak i likes but dont play with on the way again Ali spinky on top

Lynx2trappy

Player
Player
ID 206085
Request POV
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom