Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

manta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Nizar Jr
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 11 to 14 hours
5. Your Discord manta #5205
6. Your Nickname Michael (IC)
7. Your ID 16211

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) i would like to be the leader of marabunt because i always loved to be a leader of a gang and i think i will lead it in the right and winning way because of how active, serious and careful i am . And im pointing my interest towards Marabunta because its the only gang ive ever joined on different cities i like it.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

1- I will personally thrive to be very active and push my colleagues in Marabunta to do the same and work hard and serious
2- I will make sure everybody keeps track of rules and i wont let my unofficial org be in trouble a single time!
3- I will be ranking my colleagues in Marabunta depending on their hard work and seriousness i wont tolerate favoritism because this guy is my friend for example, no everyone will get what they deserve!
4- Will give a kind number of bonuses for the right guys
5-Will be implementing strategic stuff in store robberies, hostage situations etc..
6-Will make sure that ill have good numbers in marabunta that are active and serious i wont be inviting random guys just to have a number , a big number of members doesnt matter if they arent active
7- And finally i have 2 big main goals in my mind and theyre the following : be the best and most active unofficial org, and end term with no mistakes

manta

Player
Player
admins please delete the application im going for LSPD leader instead thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom