Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ritesh Raj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2023
Time of violation
0:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qWjG1Ki7V4U

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
i didt mean somting whit that bro u hear talking shit and try to rdm and i salut u for trying and u are geting made about that
and u are posting a vido white no sound u blowing in to the mic

Last edited:

Cmoneyyy

Player
Player
You came to our fam house trying to kill us and take our solar panels and tried to rdm us too.

Bugs

Player
Player
dont come my fam house next time wise guy, u already rule breaking by rdming ppl at your own fame house, please do stay in your lane and stay away from my fam house or u asking for everyone i know to get u punished for 7x rdm posts. dont report ppl for something when u aint an angel yaself :)

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
possible and tell you we are still on solar panel that allow users any doubt users as on admins ok you can't know you can't tell me ok we are still on for login and if it's not a matter
dont come my fam house next time wise guy, u already rule breaking by rdming ppl at your own fame house, please do stay in your lane and stay away from my fam house or u asking for everyone i know to get u punished for 7x rdm posts. dont report ppl for something when u aint an angel yaself :)

Bugs

Player
Player
first you go and read on general rule ok you can't show for any animation first you listen me also you just read
has nothing to do with what i wrote my guy, dont be a douche on forums when u be rdming ppl like its GTA V

Ritesh Raj

Player
Player
has nothing to do with what i wrote my guy, dont be a douche on forums when u be rdming ppl like its GTA V
go first read on general rule ok you have any Aadi and just think any have you just upload on forums
also we have proof I am giving to demand also I have proof

Bugs

Player
Player
go first read on general rule ok you have any Aadi and just think any have you just upload on forums
also we have proof I am giving to demand also I have proof
maybe provide pov of 1 min and 15 seconds and show your rdm my guy lets go, show em how u approach my fam house and my family members. im waiting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom