Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diamond Jozu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2023
Time of violation
10:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jWtf9QoH0M&ab_channel=Catkka

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report, please correct the format
  • Please amend your ID in the report
    You have 6 hours to amend the error.

Enes Vuitton

Player
Player
how do you shoot me with a stun gun without giving demand, also the me already been arrested and is in all kinds of prison

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Upon reviewing the report, I cannot conclude the report at this time​
  • Requesting ID 62342 to provide POV of game crash or connection lost.
  • They have 6 hours to respond.​

Enes Vuitton

Player
Player
I'm already in jail for this? Even if you exit the game after arresting me, you will automatically go to jail.
Upon reviewing the report, I cannot conclude the report at this time​
  • Requesting ID 62342 to provide POV of game crash or connection lost.
  • They have 6 hours to respond.​

Enes Vuitton

Player
Player
this guy downloaded the video that someone else took while he was taking this recording and he threw it, it shows up as soon as the video starts
the guy is starting another video at the very beginning

Enes Vuitton

Player
Player
Your illegal items , you are not getting fine and you are running from RP sit. anyway dosent matter.
The game has already set such a rule and even if there is no evidence of illegal items on me. all weapons go automatically when I enter the game.

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
The game has already set such a rule and even if there is no evidence of illegal items on me. all weapons go automatically when I enter the game.
It's not chancing you are escaping from Role Play sititation eighter it's a Fail RP or CL u break rules, u will get punished simple as that you cant just close your game after you get cuffed.İf you have POV crash prove yourself if you dont , sucks to be you!

Enes Vuitton

Player
Player
It's not chancing you are escaping from Role Play sititation eighter it's a Fail RP or CL u break rules, u will get punished simple as that you cant just close your game after you get cuffed.İf you have POV crash prove yourself if you dont , sucks to be you!
By the way, you're spoiling the RP. Why are you shooting at me without any warning?

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
And btw you closed your game after I taze you but unfortunute for you your game is not closing fast enaugh so I cuff you before you left. So you attempted to CL and escape from role play sititation. And it's my POV if admin request it I can happly post Full 5 min. But all of the sititation visible on the POV and theres no need post 5 min POV for 2 min sititation.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 62342 will be punished for CL
    Leaving the game to avoid IC punishments/outcomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom