Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hennessy Rodrigues
Administrators nickname
Darkstar Pluxury
Date
Dec 16, 2021
Time
19:43
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yuG1KlR

ChillinYo

Player
Player
I was banned for 5.3
5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice. | Otherwise - ban 7 days

I feel the ban is extreme based on the situation. I was venting in FIB OOC chat and I said "stfu". It's extremely annoying when you're trying to roleplay and admins get involved when they don't need to and say you cannot do this, that, even though it's my right within RP as long as I am not breaking server rules I don't see the issue. I enjoy playing the server, I have many friends especially within en 2 and would like to be unbanned. I didn't realize saying "stfu" would get me banned, If I knew that, then my actions would of been different.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You will not be unbanned and if you have any problem with the admins, make a complaint instead of talking like that to administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom