Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Ashton Davies
2. Your age -> 19
3. Time zone -> UTC +1
4. Average online per day -> 4-8
5. Your Discord -> Reverse Player#6429
6. Your Nickname -> Ashton Cartel
7. Your ID -> 5047
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

50a15945-f0be-4fea-a9d7-eeb1d96a900c_rw_1920.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1-> I want to be the leader of this ORG because i have pass experience as a deputy of FIB an LSPD i know how to handle leadership of an org and i am very pacient with things and very respect full to all my officers and good communication, as being a deputy twice i want to make a department that will patrol the high way so the city is safe from speeders and crinimals, i will only accepted ppl that know the rules and are respect full if they get 2 questions wrong they will get denied, as a leader i need to make sure that there is no provocative and conflict situations between members of Sahp.

2 -> as being deputy of two org i learned alot of thing from the leader that he has done alot of mistakes that i learned from him i will not try to do that in my TERM so i dont recive any verbals and warnings, as seeing alot of un active officers i will make a new system, this system is a task that you need to complete of the END of the week if you dont do this task you will get demoted or promoted it depends on the HR team, so this system will prevent un active officers in SAHP

3 -> i want to prioritize on HR, IA and undercover team so we have max members at Events (40) and IA that they check that members are following the rules and have licenses and for undercover that often have evidence so we do regular case files towards GANGs, so SAHP will be as active and fun to be in, i will be change the raking system to more realistic names of the ranks, i will do a new system of the employee of the week that they get 150k as a bonus, i will tell you one more thing that if there is any officers that just stayng at HQ doing nothing will get a strike instead of HR and the officers that give out insurance, i want all PPL patroling on the High way so the city if safe as possible.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 -> to have more RP commands so there is more RP for cops like /me looks for weed near by on the PDA

2 -> no unproffesional cops in city i dont want any cops to give me warnings so they need to look at legilasion and state rules

3 -> and my HR team do advance training so my officers know every thing in the city and dont need to deal with state lawyers

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
high commands in multiple Orgs and first deputy of FIB in this city ++++++++

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player
On Consideration

Interview will be done today
Contact me on discord for more information​

Status
Not open for further replies.