Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected "Plea for Unbanning: Apology, Corruption and Explanation for Past Actions on GrandRP Server 4"

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cranky_Macht
Administrators nickname
Tom_Cooper
Date
Jun 27, 2022
Time
22:07
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/WGVWNqS

scid

Player
Player
Screenshot
Screenshot-24
ID
Ingamename
Cranky_Macht or International maybe
Why were you banned?
Blacklist (No specific Reason)
How long were you banned?
Permanent
When does the ban expire?
Never
Why should we unban you?

Dear Mazhor,

I would like to express my gratitude for reading my request for an unbanning. I understand that my actions on the GrandRP server have been deeply disappointing and I sincerely apologize for any harm or offense that I may have caused.

I know that cheating and hacking are strictly prohibited on the GrandRP server and I fully understand your critical stance on these issues. I have learned from my mistakes and I deeply regret my actions. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make amends and be a valuable member of the GrandRP Server 4 community once again.

Over the past 170 days that I have been banned, I have made numerous attempts to have my ban lifted. I understand that these efforts may not have been sufficient, but I hope that this lengthy and sincere apology will demonstrate my remorse and my commitment to being a better player.

I also deeply regret any negative interactions that I may have had with administrators or other players in the past. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who may have felt attacked or disrespected by my behavior. In the future, I will strive to be a positive and respectful member of the GrandRP community.

As a further demonstration of my commitment to improving my behavior, I am willing to accept any permanent monitoring or accountability measures that the server may require. I understand the importance of upholding the standards of the GrandRP community and I am willing to do my part to ensure that I am a valuable and respectful member.

I also wanted to address an issue that you may be aware of, regarding the PC check list. I regret my involvement in this matter and I understand that it was wrong to engage in any actions that may have harmed the integrity of the server or its players. I have considered taking legal action in this matter, as I have evidence that I was the one who created the list and provided it to others, but I do not want to cause any further harm or disruption to the GrandRP community. However, I do feel that it is important to acknowledge and address this issue in my apology.

I understand that rebuilding trust and earning a second chance may take time and effort, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove that I am committed to being a valuable and respectful member of the GrandRP community. I would be grateful for any opportunity to discuss this matter further and to answer any questions that you may have.

Contact Me on Discord (cranky#1370) for More Explanations or Evidence. Pls Mazhor contact me i got everything. You really need to see this."

Thank you again for considering my request.

Sincerely, cranky, scid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom