Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dean Victor
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Jan 3, 2023
Time
00-00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/s5l1Yvc.jpg

Dean Victor

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

My family and my account get banned from 1.1 and 1.4 General Rules. First of all we saw this server on twitch.tv, we decided to play with 3 friend at the start we didn't know anything about grind money thats why we just created a lot of accounts and getting money from there, after like 8 month my health problem getting worse thats why i left the game for a while, after me one of my friend to left the game cause of his starting university. Some day we was hanging out with my friends at university we started telling him stories about grand rp, they was seems really enjoying these stories and they to decided join, that times we didn't know that it is forbidden to enter someone else's main account. We just playing randomly at gangs and having fun with my team, streamer family we entered we meet with a lot people in there When we played with all my these friends we meet with lot of people, we made many friends and acquaintances. I was focusing to join organizations and getting hihg command role in gangs, this is in the 1 year time we played there were many events and special days, we made some big mistakes because of our friendship and we thought if we told you that we would be banned straight away so we got scared and decided to hide. We was in big families they was trying to get top 3 when me and my friends see that, we just think about it why not we can do it , we decided to create our own family. When we created our family , 2 bizwars, turf leaderboard rank 4, and 6 successful family raids. During the last raid spanking lnc, we successfully stopped them. We all started getting bans before the raid expired.However, we have collected very good memories together with the friendships we made during our time here, we made a small video for you to see some of them (we are very novice at making videos) We apologize for the shortcomings. But thats what we are. We really enjoy playing on your server. We promise not to make such mistakes. I hope you can forgive me and my family!

Video about my family, i hope you enjoy it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom