Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tobi Slutzki
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jan 5, 2023
Time
21:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8uYYxMjGLIg

T0311

Player
Player
ID: 61559

Hello Mazhor,

I have the unbanning request as written only unfortunately this was rejected without justification I hope you can take a moment and assess again the incorrect pov I attach times with. I play on Grand DE Server 2, if I really stay banned for 30 days I will lose my apartment and my dog which I think still has 30 days of life. As I said I have a video of the fam was but it came during the recording to an error which is why the sound has become so bad but that really will not happen again I have corrected all settings and tested. I ask therefore again politely that you take a closer look at the whole thing.

Ingame Name: Tobii Slutzki

Why were you banned? : Event rule 1.7

How long: 30 days

How long is the penalty : 29 days

Who banned you: Bianca Tesfaye

Why should we unban you?

I have a POV of the Famwar the problem was that my micro was unfortunately set too sensitive at this event so the sound of the video was unfortunately somewhat faulty before my POVs have always worked so I ask here politely to unban me.

I was banned because of the event rule §1.7.

I have done my duty and have a POV of this event, however, as written above, the sound was not quite error-free because my microphone was set too sensitive. I have already fixed this problem and it will not happen again.

Here again the video the problem was just mainly that I have turned on my Micro in the recording this problem with the microphone sensitivity but I have already fixed that means that will no longer come before I apologize here again for the faulty video.

I hope for a positive answer.

Many greetings

Tobii Slutzki

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

du hattest dich nicht an die Richtlinien gehalten wesshalb dein Antrag abglehnt wurde.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom