Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sero_Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2023
Time of violation
18:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVig5eignmo

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
ID: 9928 Provide The POV Of the Event (07/1/23 Time: 19:40)
You have 8 Hours to Sumbit the Evidence.

o busu

Player
Player
dude, by the way, q doesn't look like a character from a distance when pressed

o busu

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
ID: 9928 Provide The POV Of the Event (07/1/23 Time: 19:40)
You have 8 Hours to Sumbit the Evidence.

dear admin, you have to wait a little, the video is a little long and my internet is bad, but I'll throw the video

Abuzer Komurcu

Syndra
Player
yes that trash can is shooting bullets but if you shoot without seeing the person there it is a bug abuse and the penalty is 60 days ban the same rule is in the theater map it goes through the ventilation boxes but it is forbidden to use it

o busu

Player
Player
yes that trash can is shooting bullets but if you shoot without seeing the person there it is a bug abuse and the penalty is 60 days ban the same rule is in the theater map it goes through the ventilation boxes but it is forbidden to use it
pov 2.40 I say in Turkish.there are men there
if you press q anyway, it can't make rander remotely

o busu

Player
Player
Second clip is from me. I can agree with dsync and Q bug but the first pov you are not able to shoot through trash cans. That is the thing if you slow it down you are spraying the can without seeing him after you kill me. In this video
0:04 he wasn't even moving that means you did not see any part of him but kept shooting.
dude, I'm playing from a 110-inch TV, let's stop watching if you want, I'm playing from a huge screen

adonix

Player
Player
Dear admin, i am the player with 81171 id here. I can agree with him cause of Q bug or DSYNC but the problem is as you can see in the video he shoots through the containers to kill my friend. For Sero's pov its the first video you can clearly see that he wasn't moving so he sprays the container for no reason at all after he kills me. He is complaining about the 50-60k ids doesn't know about dsync but as a 9928 id he doesn't even know the rule about shooting through electric boxes and containers.

adonix

Player
Player
dude, I'm playing from a 110-inch TV, let's stop watching if you want, I'm playing from a huge screen
Brother check the pov of 54560 and the last pov bottom of the forum. He wasn't moving it is not about your 110 inch tv or anything else. You shoot him through the container then he gets up and tries to run. Stop taking screenshoots through your POV and post it on here.

o busu

Player
Player
Dear admin, i am the player with 81171 id here. I can agree with him cause of Q bug or DSYNC but the problem is as you can see in the video he shoots through the containers to kill my friend. For Sero's pov its the first video you can clearly see that he wasn't moving so he sprays the container for no reason at all after he kills me. He is complaining about the 50-60k ids doesn't know about dsync but as a 9928 id he doesn't even know the rule about shooting through electric boxes and containers.
i see you when I come there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom