Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Young
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2023
Time of violation
13:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_66gtubH8KA

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
I know yeah unreal, Tbh I'd probably cry too if I couldn't win a single event :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't say that. Now they're going to start mentioning how they got 100% turfs in the most uncompetitive turf season in GRP history where all the other gangs were either disbanded or inactive

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
after killing one of the ballas gang member, after 30 seconds of the killing his gang members showed up and came to revive his gang member and killed bloods.
Where is the sound at and that road is one of the most hot spots what u expect people not to drive and see people on the map.

Davis LawIey

Everywhere and anywhere
Player
Don't say that. Now they're going to start mentioning how they got 100% turfs in the most uncompetitive turf season in GRP history where all the other gangs were either disbanded or inactive
Oh man maybe I should apologise, Jk like fuck would I, let them cry more

Tommy Kent

Slaughter Gang
Player
One gang member passed by a unconscious gang member stops and killing you wheres the metagaming here?

You holding an unconscious person for more then 1 minute in the ghetto and your gang won't even help you because they know they will die and will get robbed. 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom