Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nekoo Ebk
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Jan 8, 2023
Time
15:10
Proofs
i dont have

kannis

Player
Player
Dear Mazor, today I got banned for G.R 1.1, I didn't share the account with anyone, I used vpn because of the problem of offline mode on rockstar, can I get a second chance, I promise that I won't play with vpn when this happens to me or giving someone my information
for securyty of my account i will change the pass, but please give me second chance, thanks again for reading

Don Jeans

Player
Player

This is a pic of ( id 22060 ) admiting that his friend was in his account, this is a family chat on discord so theres no point of this being fake, im gonna translate everythinf to u.

Neko Ebk ( id 22060 )
-Bro i got banned
-What the fu*k

Lovro Rieper
-lol

Neko Ebk ( id 22060 )
-give me mail for forum

Boseto
- ( he's not saying anything related to this )

Boseto
-Anica ( their friend who entered Neko Ebk 22060 id account ) got in your account ( was playing on your acc)

Neko Ebk ( id 22060 )
- i remember
- but bro
- now i fucked up

I think this is enough proof of him lying to you, if u need any other proof that this is him i can send it, but all of the people who got banned for go 1.1 today

Bubi Bub ( id 31188 ) , Bxbi Shakur ( id 29334 ) , Gogo Tesla ( id 20997 ), ID 16688 , ID 6711 , ID 21866, 20229 ( some of them have been banned before for the same thing before), id 21603 and many more account but it makes no sense to write them all because they have infinite amounts of them.

Theres more of them, but im sure if u check it good that u will figure out the IP-s of them and see that they are all just giving account to each other and playing how they want to, they always say its because they use VPN but thats what everybody says because they dont want to tell to truth.

Its not offropic im just saying things that are the truth about them and thats it.

kannis

Player
Player
what bruh that is not even my discord account why you want to get mi banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom