Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:- Binit
2. Your age:- 21
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 7+ hours
5. Your Discord:- Kakashii#9979
6. Your Nickname:- Zaid Miller
7. Your ID:- 66993

Additional information
1. Leader of...
  • LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of lifeinvader because:-
  • As an employee of lifeinvader i do have a good knowledge about all the terms and conditions that are to be followed in lifeinvader. I am a Senior II in the lifeinvader and want my organization to do better in future. I will keep the reputation of Lifeinvader to the top.
  • I have a good leadership and teamwork experience and will provide all the citizens with best quality advertisements from our side.
  • I will provide best training guides to my fellow mates so to avoid mistakes while working with us. I will bring more attractive events for my organization members and as well as for my citizens.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Under my guidance there will be:-
  • Once every week there will be meeting with all the high commands and discuss all the problems that we are facing and will find the best and effective solution.
  • Other than the meeting with high commands there will be a meeting with other employees too once in every two weeks to discuss the issues they are facing.
  • Inactive and careless members will be dealth with strictness.
  • Only deserving members will be given proper rank-up and bonuses.
  • Every client will be given best of the best templates ideas for there business promotion.
  • I will always verify that the ads are not pilled up on the PDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom