Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ibrahim sadat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2023
Time of violation
7:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2W6klwdF8

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
As you can see in my POV this guy without giving demands shot me he just said 4 and shoots me but he was supposed to say 5,4,3,2,1 and then shoot me, he violated GEN RULE 6.15 which states
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

All in POV is clear that no demands were given

He thought I was new and I will not post a forum
Regards,
Ibrahim Sadat

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 64782
provide your side POV you have 6 hours to respond.

Tariq Plux

Player
Player
As you can see in my POV this guy without giving demands shot me he just said 4 and shoots me but he was supposed to say 5,4,3,2,1 and then shoot me, he violated GEN RULE 6.15 which states
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

All in POV is clear that no demands were given

He thought I was new and I will not post a forum
Regards,
Ibrahim Sadat
The guy mic was open so 100 %he was giving demand but maybe it was a visual bug for you i guess cause it happened with me aswell.

omigundle

Player
Player
u can hear me saying 4 in the vedio at 25 th sec i did gave him proper warning
Why would I wait another 3 sec after saying 4 to kill if i want to rdm .idk maybe he cut my voice or i had f8 or f10 kinda problem that's a tecnical issue what can I do about it , I dont have pov of the situation tecnical problem( driver update in GeForce experience) thats my only mistake in this .

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
if u read the forum u can see that i wrote u just said 4 and not give the proper warning of 5 sec like if i say 5 and start to shoot although u skiped 5 secs and if u see a stop watch the diff of time fromwhere u said 4 to when u shot is 2.4 sec
this means even if u were speaking u didnt completed it to 5 sec u just did 2 sec and in the first place u didnt said about it and for further proof i immidiately told administrator in the game at very spot and then after confirming they said to post on forums,Kindly read before saying someone to fix your eyes coz what u said was totally wrong
I am not making guess on 25 sec u can hear me saying 4 , i was giving him warning if u don't think so then brother u need to get yours ears checked .

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 64782
will receive a punishment for RDM
&
ID 64782 failed to provide POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom