Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fred Austin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2023
Time of violation
21:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udMI3-V3EX8

Efe Bolton

Player
Player
He doesn't talk about the flag there, he doesn't curse the flag, it's not clear what he's talking about

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
He doesn't talk about the flag there, he doesn't curse the flag, it's not clear what he's talking about
yea sure he is not talking about the flag , when i put the flag in my hands he said that in same time wow . . .

Efe Bolton

Player
Player
yea sure he is not talking about the flag , when i put the flag in my hands he said that in same time wow . . .
It's not my problem that you take it, you buy it yourself, and if I curse the flag, why wouldn't I write the flag?

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
It's not my problem that you take it, you buy it yourself, and if I curse the flag, why wouldn't I write the flag?
because for sure if u write the flag u will get banned so u scared LOL

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
all the time u didn't say anything only when i picked up the flag in my hands u start swearing hahah and spamming

Efe Bolton

Player
Player
I didn't curse the flag, what do you say, you take it as a flag, how many objects are there?
all the time u didn't say anything only when i picked up the flag in my hands u start swearing hahah and spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom