Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace Kane

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Jace

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone- South Africa Standard Time

4. Average online per day-14 hours

5. Your Discord-XIIJaceIIX#0915

6. Your Nickname-Jacey

7. Your ID-1773

Additional information

1. Leader of...-LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I want to be the leader of LSPD because I have been with LSPD with different leaders. I have been watching and seeing how they run LSPD. They are doing it wrong I’m sorry to say it but it’s the truth. LSPD needs to be fixed with commitment, leadership,who knows how to use there role as high command ect. I can fix everything. I promise you.

2 ) I am a hard worker. I have always wanted to see LSPD be on Top. I play 14 hours a day for this org. Sometimes even 15 hours. I want this role as leader to lead LSPD to the TOP. Where it should be

3 ) I have seen the amount of people that come to the reception to join LSPD. They request for staff and maybe 25 minutes later a staff member will arrive. That happened every Term with different leaders well with me that’s not going to happen.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 ) If u fly in to the city and u spawn at HQ and u are not on duty but u are sleeping in the locker room you will get a strike. If you Fly in that means you go on duty because we have to keep the streets clean.

2 ) I will get high command that know what they are doing with the past terms some of them abused there power well if I find out that is happening in my department you will not be high command anymore.

3 ) I will also make sure every single new recruit gets training. with a special training program. every new person that joins will get training right away instead of waiting like last terms. There will be no lazy RP. This is a new RP ERA for LSPD

Also I will make LSPD feel like a home for anyone to come and join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom