Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hour
5. Your Discord : DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname : Denis Urdugan
7. Your ID 2093

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

-
I think I have the leadership quality and I want to experience this pleasure.

-Gang will be fun for me and anyone who wants to play with me

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I will provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

-The biggest thing I can do to raise my role play level and the level of my members is not to stay in the HQ and I will always actively organize conflict events and similar events(Hostage situations,store robberies etc.).

-I am sure that I will teach the rules to the people who do not know the rules and then make the role plays they can create in the wars in the ghetto in a better, healthier and cleaner way.

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents,and this will reduce clutter within the gang.

-I will not include people whose English level is not very high in role play activities as much as I can, and after asking them to improve their own English, they will always have a say in every activity.

- I'll also focus on the turf team and the graffiti team.

-In fz raid and other events,me and my high commands will lead gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom