Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Han Barca
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jan 10, 2023
Time
09:46
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/295547/

Han Barca

Player
Player
Since I had no government value on me, she gave me money and we carried out the transaction. İ m taking 500.000 he sold me apart. 500.000 tax is 50k, he take 450.000 and then i m selling my house 3.5m it s tax is 350 k totally i m taking 3.150.000m if i don t take 500 k he sold me 500 k he take 450 k again and , m selling 4.000.000 i m taking 3.600.000 it s same not different I'm getting the same money again because I got 500k in the first place. If you listen to the speeches, I'm taking it because I don't have enough money to value the state. Our aim was definitely not to evade taxes, if we look at it mathematically, we pay the same tax again.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

seems that you did not understand what ive mentioned in the last appeal, it is forbidden to pass the money to the buyer to buy the item from you, it goes under tax evading because the apartment was sold for nothing since the seller gave the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom