Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Renzo Rossi
Administrators nickname
Bouncer Broddy
Date
Jan 10, 2023
Time
17:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6ThwjzFFg9w

Renzo Rossi

Player
Player
I got banned for GR 4.1 apparently because I had no death effect this was my first day downloading redux (network graphics) now I obviously made a big fuck up not knowing that not having a gray screen is an advantage I just let it be but with that being said I can easily fix this problem by just deleting something I don't know what download caused this I downloaded a variety of things I will list (Weapon skins, realistic weapon sounds, LA Roads, and Network Redux) Like I said something right there caused it to not show the gray screen when I die which I did not know was an advantage but somehow it is but I will delete everything I apologize if this is more serious than I think it is but I was just trying to make my game look better and that shit backfired the first day but had to learn at some point lol. Again apologies are out there for any exploitation I may've caused but it can be fixed with a simple delete.

Renzo Rossi

Player
Player
I got banned for GR 4.1 apparently because I had no death effect this was my first day downloading redux (network graphics) now I obviously made a big fuck up not knowing that not having a gray screen is an advantage I just let it be but with that being said I can easily fix this problem by just deleting something I don't know what download caused this I downloaded a variety of things I will list (Weapon skins, realistic weapon sounds, LA Roads, and Network Redux) Like I said something right there caused it to not show the gray screen when I die which I did not know was an advantage but somehow it is but I will delete everything I apologize if this is more serious than I think it is but I was just trying to make my game look better and that shit backfired the first day but had to learn at some point lol. Again apologies are out there for any exploitation I may've caused but it can be fixed with a simple delete.
Deleted the Network Graphics and reinstalled GTA and RAGE MP.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your ban will be reduced to 14 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom