Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karl Essisch
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Jan 10, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/b0ba5397e1139f301c0de1698ddfec9e

maxderdachs089

Player
Player
ID: 61708
Nickname: Karl Essisch
Reson for ban: 1.1 The created account is the property of the creator. The account may not be shared or sold. | permanent ban

Dear Mazhor,

I am requesting an unban for my account Karl Essisch ID 61708

I assume i got banned for playing grand on my roommates pc at the begining of my GrandRP experience.
Cris/Barry Love ID 62908 and I Karl Essisch ID61708 we are both playing from the same house as we live together.
During this period i had limitid acces to my own PC and was unaware of the 1.1 rule.
I have never shared or sold my account and i have never had/have any intention to do so.
Another reason could be that I took my gaming laptop with me on vacation and was playing from croatia.
I deeply regret that i have broken the rules, I sincerly apologise for my mistake.
I know its not an excuse for not knowing the rules properly back then.
My time on grand has been wonderfull and i would love to stay a part of the Projekt GrandRP.
I would greatly apreciat to be unband and will take the consquences for my actions.

Kind regards,
Max/Karl Essisch

P.S
Providing evidence for same living situation i am more than glad to give you a copy of my ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom