Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Shamus
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- US CT
4. Average online per day- 3-5 weekdays | 6-10 weekends
5. Your Discord- Jamol Jankins#6691
6. Your Nickname- Jamol Jankins
7. Your ID- 181974
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I want to be the leader of Vagos is because I was just deputy there and we had a pretty good term, this time I would like to carry that fourth into this term. In this recent term we did a poor job of making sure everyone knew the rules and giving a very hard interview. We had a lot of people that knew NOTHING about the rules. This term will be different compared to that it will be hard questions some of which leaders themselves might need to know to actually get a gang.

2. The second point I want to cover is the fairness in the gang will be like no other, I've said it before ill say it again because it's true, the members make the gang. Without members the gang is NOTHING. Showing all the members the same level of respect and fairness as each other encourages them to want to stay. I will help encourage coming to events with bonuses such as getting chutes at cland, or help getting a hostage for store robberies and hostage situations. These are all little things that will help improve the overall feel of the gang. Also working on keeping toxicity on a low would be a great achievement.

3. And finally the third reason you should choose me for the Los Santos Vagos Leader is because after marabunta issues, I wanna come back and prove myself to be a good gang leader, making sure that I am more active within my gang and more engaged with my community, I'll make sure we meet all the everyday requirements and keep my guard up high, I will not make the same mistakes as I did in Marabunta, that right there, is my promise to the admins of GRP. I Want to bring Vagos to the very top, making sure all the HC are well trained for the job and can give the best interviews possible.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve RP I will have high interaction with LEOs and making sure they have good interaction with use constantly hosting activities like store robberies or hostage situations, alos using /me /do /try commands in our advantage, also making sure to teach my members all the RP rules like FearRP in cases of being robbed. Also making sure RDM, and Powergaming aren't happening. Making sure the gang side of Grand becomes as strong as can be.

===========================================

Goals for Los Santos Vagos this term:

-Keep spray profits at 8k+

-Keep away from warnings

-Hold an average of 60 people online at all times

-Have good RP interaction with the other gangs.

-Build strong relationships with my members

-Teach members rules of roleplay to the best if my ability

AND the most important of all, finish the 30 day term, as I had failed to do in my past

I appreciate your consideration,

Jamol Jankins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom