Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
png_20211219_042136_0000.png

1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 22
3. IST
4. 7-8hrs
5. Markjulian#9758
6. Mark Julian
7. 73113
1_20211219_053645_0000.png

:- Leader of Marabunta Grande

1:- Leadership Qualities
Being leader of any organization is not a easy task, alot of dedication and hard work is required to do so. Apart from this, leader should be like if he/she speaks everyone listen to him/her, when leader explain certain cenarios employe of organization should be clear about that situation and this is very important quality which atleast leader should have. As per my perspective, I have that quality to explain everything to my gang members and teach them how to get out from difficult situations

2:- Best at job
Almost been in every organisation, either in legal or illegal.Many of them working great and many having loopholes, learning from that things make me aware what is good and not good for organisation.So, by taking note from previous point I evolved my self as leader with best qualities which organisation wants
3:- Correction in different areas
There are certain situations where gangs are failing and getting strike, due to lack of sufficient knowledge I will try to make Marabunta as better place, without any loopholes

What can I do for maintaining RP at greatest?

1:- I am living in this city from 7 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organization, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organization members.
2:- I will maintain RP, in negotiations with legal organization during hostage situation
3:- do not do RDM and just shoot anyone without maintaing RP

Hope Best will be the leader
Thanks,
Mark Julian

Skully

Player
You have been Approved for Marabunta Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (12/22/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom