Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elene

Player
Player
Information
1. Elene
2. 21
3. GMT + 4
4. 4 -10
5. Britnispirsi#1111
6. Ellen Bubbles
7. 35683
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I joined the server around 7 month ago and I've spent the most of that time in FIB. I had no LEO experience when I first joined and FIB was the organization where I learned how to play proper RP. I started as a junior agent and went to FIB supervisor and then Deputy head of department. The experience and fun that I had in fib cant be compared to any other organizations. I think that fib gives u the most possibilities to play all types of RP since there are different type of departments and all of them are interesting in their own ways and at the same time all of them are connected. So right now I believe that I have enough experience to try myself as a leader and make organization and server more interesting.
2. Second reason why I want to be leader of FIB is that I've been under 3 different leaders and I saw how they lead org. So during that time that I've spend in fib I saw some mistakes from directors and some things that I loved. Now I have my ideas about everything that fib should be doing and I know which departments need improvement and which events or activities we should focus more to make fib as influential as possible. Also I think that the time that I spend in gangs will help me a lot to be a good leader since I can use that experience to my advantage. I was in multiple gangs and I know how the other side thinks and acts, so using that knowledge helps me make fib more powerful.
3. I feel like during past few month fib was like a family for all employees, people who I met in fib around 4-5 month ago were still in the same org when it got disbanded and I have pretty good relationship with all of them. I would love to keep organization the same way and make them feel respected during my leadership. I've known these people for quite a long time now and I'm sure I can keep this organization together, ill do my best to gain everyone's trust and respect as it is most important thing to lead an organization. Also I've noticed that relationship between other legal organization isn't as good as it should be and I feel like my communication skills will help me fix that problem and have mutual respect within all legal orgs cause at the end of the day we all are working together during most of the events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I Feel like after having Pikachu hoodie as a reward for FIB Director, some leaders were focused on getting a reward rather than using all of the opportunities that fib gives u, Raids are fun but at the same time there's a whole other list of things that u can do as an fib member. First of all what I would fix is that fib had no communication with media, I understand and I know that whatever we do in the organization is kind of secret but at the same time I feel like people should know what organization is doing for them to keep the city as safe as possible. So having communication with LI improves RP lvl and also makes organization more respected in the city.
Also as I mentioned already relationship between SAHP/LSPD/FIB/GOV/NG needs improvement, as we can help each other, we can build case files together, make each others work easier and also host global events together which will bring the whole community together.
Another thing that I think needs improvement is that gang members are not as scared as they should be. From the very first week I was part of Undercover department, I feel like if we have strong UC team we can make gun deals in the city almost impossible, also what I've noticed is that previous fib leaders where accepting license plates from events as an evidence and I would love to chance that cause UC department gives us so many fun and interesting opportunities on how to get an evidence, using license plates from events, that are mandatory for gangs is kind of unfair. Also having UC people in the ghetto almost all the time helps us to plan Ghetto patrol for spec ops team better since UC team can get info what time of the day are gangs most active and we can just join them and make them feel unsafe even in the ghetto.
So finally I think that I'm ready to lead the organization and make it as active as possible. So I would love to get the chance from admins and I'm sure I can prove myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom