Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
I am 18 now
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
8am:12pm
5. Average online per day
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
Zoro Balenciaga#8205
7. Your Nickname
Ankit Roy
8. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizens eye and now I want to see this city by a gods eye and make cheaters suffer because its necessary to maintain rp I have a lot of knowledge where cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have spent a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself

2. What are your strengths?
Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
my greatest weakness is sometime i overthink before taking decisions

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready it will be great journey for me too become admin so yes I am willing to leave rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Fortunately I do not own any business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom