Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Otac
Administrators nickname
Abraham debeli
Date
Jan 12, 2023
Time
3:06
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/296988/

Jovan333

Player
Player
I got banned on the offtopic forum 3 times. It's okay, but why was I the only one who got warned
when I write offtocip meter I get a warning and when friends from Abraham write no, that's one thing, another, my appeal was rejected. Green Zone Rule 1.1 Read
it is forbidden to kill in gz I point. and the third thing, listen, you give money, you advertise, this server is the best rp server, sutra malo je server najjaci nije ni za kjurac where in real life
The policeman shoots at the man he is chasing for 2 full seconds, why do they use a taser, they didn't count 5 seconds or anything, they just killed me. and Abraham says athat admin make good desison jes jkurac. it dosent metter its simple you dont care about players or even rp just about money . Media palyers do anything they want they even can t be jailled ivkez write that in admin chat . it never was about streaming or not nobody can jail media players i was a admin and i saw that . Bye

POV

Ari Kisha.

you cannot say Pop and forget the Smoke
Player
Mazhor sorry for the off topic but i think he dont deserve to get second chance
he typed sutra malo je server najjaci nije ni za kjurac which means-The server is not the best its not even for dick.Sorry again for the off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom