Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emir Kjez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/?v=wP-RMj_Wf84

grawiz

Die with memories not dreams
Player
Close the forum

Last edited:

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 64224 Please provide POV of your side
You have 8 hours to respond.

James Shikari

Player
Player
Hello,
İf you examine my first and second video recordings, you can see that the man with id 64224 did nlr, please pay attention to the game date and time while watching my video recordings.

1. Pov :
2. Pov :
3. Pov :

Note : There is no meta gaming in the video, I chat with my friends in the voices coming from discord.
Like The first Thing is that NLR means if we die somewhere we cannot go to that place for 15 min this what NLR means and if someone Revive the guys for any reason for robbing as a friend or Ems the rp continue and we can remember past so no nlr please watch your Forum Again And About MG You are doing MG as you were talking to your friend we are not allowed to use any kind of Voice Chat oocly when we are doing RP.
I want to Say the admin Please rewatch the Pov and conclude the Result

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
Hello,
İf you examine my first and second video recordings, you can see that the man with id 64224 did nlr, please pay attention to the game date and time while watching my video recordings.

1. Pov :
2. Pov :
3. Pov :

Note : There is no meta gaming in the video, I chat with my friends in the voices coming from discord.
Explain Nle newbie ?

Fafa

Player
Player
hahahha borons bloods even they dont know what is NLR.🤣🤣

grawiz

Player
Like The first Thing is that NLR means if we die somewhere we cannot go to that place for 15 min this what NLR means and if someone Revive the guys for any reason for robbing as a friend or Ems the rp continue and we can remember past so no nlr please watch your Forum Again And About MG You are doing MG as you were talking to your friend we are not allowed to use any kind of Voice Chat oocly when we are doing RP.
I want to Say the admin Please rewatch the Pov and conclude the Result
I had a 7-day warning when I returned to the area within 15 minutes after being previously stripped?

grawiz

Player
hahahha borons bloods even they dont know what is NLR.🤣🤣
I had a 7-day warning when I returned to the area within 15 minutes after being previously stripped? Lol xd

grawiz

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 64224 Please provide POV of your side
You have 8 hours to respond.
Admin, can you close the forum, people say that this is not nlr, but when I returned to the place where I was robbed in 15 minutes, I received a 7-day warning by the admin, I don't want to deal with it, please close the forum

grawiz

Player
hahahha borons bloods even they dont know what is
I know the meaning of nlr please don't make fanfare here your friend returned to the stripped area in 15 minutes I did the same I got a 7 day warning from the admin I 'I know, do you understand sir xd 🍆

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
I know the meaning of nlr please don't make fanfare here your friend returned to the stripped area in 15 minutes I did the same I got a 7 day warning from the admin I 'I know, do you understand sir xd 🍆
then file a complaint against admin because even if u kill someone in ghetto and just ran away unconsious so their r many possibilities that someone patched him so thats not Nlr , Nlr only applies when u die and go to hospital . like u robbed him and he just rann away and ofcourse when u guys are gone he came back and took his car which is not considerd as N.L.R

grawiz

Player
then file a complaint against admin because even if u kill someone in ghetto and just ran away unconsious so their r many possibilities that someone patched him so thats not Nlr , Nlr only applies when u die and go to hospital . like u robbed him and he just rann away and ofcourse when u guys are gone he came back and took his car which is not considerd as N.L.R
I understand sorry please close the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom