Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Etehan Black
Administrators nickname
Vikrant Singh
Date
Jan 12, 2023
Time
20:10
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/33tgiwx

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
dear Lebron , I know we've been on a lot of forums about this, my friends and I personally apologize Also I apologize a lot in meta gaming, we promise we won't do this again

But here He ordered us to get out of the area and we have 2 options, either we were going to run away or we were going to shoot, but we decided to shoot. I want you to watch the povs carefully because he gives us demand there again i apologize for this

His pov:

Ours pov:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. After checking admins evidence. I replied to your friend as well and you keep spamming with a topic. Forum goes to ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom